Join Tenant Law Group
ARE YOU A GOOD FIT FOR TENANT LAW GROUP?
- Are you a social-justice-oriented professional who enjoys working with grateful, mostly economically disadvantaged clients?
- Are you interested in working remotely and never commuting to an office?
- Are you comfortable with technology and interacting with a team via the latest teleconferencing and videoconferencing technology?
- Are you looking to join a team of smart, hardworking, and high-energy attorneys and legal professionals in one of the fastest growing law firms in the United States that has been certified as a Great Place to Work®?
If you've answered yes to these questions and your current employer does not offer the perks below, you may just be the person we're looking for!
One hundred percent remote work with state-of-the-art firm-issued computer and telecommunications equipment.
Competitive compensation that may include bonuses tied to the achievement of objective milestones.
Open (unlimited!!!) paid time off.
Professional growth opportunities.
Weekly Lunch & Learns focusing on personal, professional, and financial growth.
For Attorneys, payment of annual state bar dues and all requisite MCLE courses.
The Law Firm That Feels Like A Startup
We believe the law firms of the future will focus as much on technology and data management as on advocacy. To that end, innovation is and always has been one of our core values.
Our firm made the transition from a traditional brick-and-mortar law firm to a virtual law firm in the Summer of 2019. That decision has resulted in myriad benefits that have accelerated our growth:
We recruit the best legal talent from across the globe.
- All work other than court hearings and trials is done 100% remotely, allowing our team members to work from home and avoid a time-consuming and costly commute.
- We are a family-friendly firm offering flexibility that allows parents (of both children and pets) to spend more time with their little ones.
- The diversity of cultures, languages, and experiences makes for a fascinating, enriching virtual environment where we celebrate our differences. We are a proud majority-female and majority-minority law firm.
- We offer above-market compensation and benefits for the geographical areas in which our team members reside.
Our commitment to technology is reflected in the people who make up our team. We have both a fractional Chief Technology Officer, who manages our IT infrastructure and security, and a full-time IT Project Manager & Web Developer, who is responsible for optimizing our customer relationship management software and overseeing other IT projects such as implementing new software, integrating systems, streamlining existing processes and procedures through automations, and exploring other ways to improve the experience for clients and prospective new clients through technology.
Unless otherwise noted, all positions are fully remote and candidates may work from any location.
We are committed to growing as quickly as possible to serve the approximately 17.5 million renters in California. Fast growth means that we almost always have positions available—and that we hire on a rolling basis. So, just because the position you are applying for is not available today, it could very well be available soon.
Client Engagement & Intake Team
Email your resume and cover letter in pdf format to email@example.com. The subject line of the email should your last name (all caps), followed by the position you are applying for in lower case, followed by one word that you would use to describe yourself in all caps (e.g., SMITH litigation attorney AWESOME).
All applications will be kept confidential. We look forward to reviewing your application.